This is an external/remote display for the P12 battery chargers. It will not function on it's own.
The EV Battery Charger Display provides two options to monitor your battery banks. It can display a graphical representation of voltage for 1 to 3 battery banks with or without connection to a P12 Battery Charger. When connected to a P12 Battery Charger it can display the charger’s Summary screen, displaying voltage, current charging stage, and faults from the charger.
- Drop in replacement for traditional rectangular displays such as the standard Kussmaul display
- Automatically detects 1-3 battery banks
- AC charge indication verifies that power is connected and the battery charger is charging
- Plain language fault indication relays if there is a fault with the battery charger
- Dip switch selectable screen configuration allows the display to show voltage bar graphs (as shown) or mirror the P12 Battery Charger summary screen
- Displays voltage bar graphs even when AC power is not present
- Optional standby mode shuts off screen after 4 hours of inactivity (screen shut-off can be enabled via dip switch on rear of the display)
- Automatic ON based on motion with integrated knock sensor to 'wake up' the display after the 4-hour screen timeout
- Bright, daylight-readable, OLED display that draws < 1mA in standby mode
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- IP66 (water jets) rated for external use
- Package includes the display, RJ45 cable, and wiring connector
Installation instructions and dimensioned drawings can be found here; https://www.bluesea.com/products/7517/EV_Battery_Charger_Display