Westin Push Bumper for 2020+ Ford Explorer Police Interceptor
Westin Push Bumper 2020+ Ford Police Interceptor
Available for police and public safety agencies only.
No sales to civilians or private companies.
- High-strength public-safety-grade push bumper
- Electro-coated then powder coated for exceptional durability
- Made of steel with steel brackets
- Cutouts in non-critical structural areas for weight savings
- Pre-drilled for front lights, side lights, and front-facing siren speakers
- PIT bars and headlight wraps available as bolt-on options (contact us for details)
- Includes lower cross-tube for extra strength and lower air-dam protection
- Advanced design fits closer to the car than other brands
- Mounts to sub-frame assembly for maximum strength
- Replaceable rubber on the vertical sections
- Weighs 67 lbs with brackets
- For 2020 and newer Ford Utility Interceptor only (will not fit civilian Explorers)
Westin's unique top-rail system allows use of 2 or 4 lights in upper cross-tube, or no lights if desired. Choose appropriate cross-tube when ordering, or contact us if you don't see what you need. Top rail covers are specific to make/model of the warning light. They are easily changed later if you get a 'no-light' top rail now and want to add lights in the future.
Even though this is a steel bumper, the cut-outs and other factors make it only about 10% heavier than a comparable aluminum bumper, while maintaining the strength of steel.
These are excellent push bumpers that install easily. We have had a number of Westin bumpers in the field for 5+ years and have not yet seen a single issue of coating failure (rusting, oxidization, paint flaking off, etc.) or any other complaints.
Due to the size and weight of this item extra shipping charges may apply.